Friday 31 August 2012

Week 7 Reflection

What: On Monday Mr O'Connor came in to our class to talk to us about what our logo  represents. It represents from year1-year six because it has six hands on it. We had our last lesson of gym, we done cart wheels, it was fun. Now I  know how to back flip. I think Justin is the best cart wheeler. I done a back flip into the pit. Today we got some cup cakes. I'm  getting one. They look nice. On Monday we played line tag. I tripped  and grazed my knee. I had to go wash it. The water was freezing cold. It stung for a little while. Then I went to Makail's house we played a game that was like ripper but you could grabber and you can't defend  but you can twist to stop them from ripping your tag. I went for a dive try but I hit my knee so hard on the ground. It started to sting.
 
So what: This week I learn how to back flip and I am learning how to spell the word done better so hopefully I won't forget..

Now what: Our habit of mind is gathering data threw all senses I done that buy going to the gym and learning new things. My goal is to get better at running and finish my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment