Friday 24 August 2012

Week 6 Reflection

What: This week we went to room 9 for buddy art instead of room 12. Room 9 is our it buddy class. We helped make a background  for their bugs. The best colours are red and yellow because they go together well. Chinese students came to our class, my buddy's name was David in English. He spelled my name in Chinese. It looked mean as. We done Jump Jam with them. It was fun. We played basketball the guy in the red jersey was the best. His name is Jerry. We learnt a Chinese Google, we also learnt how to make a movie. We made a pva fish in art.

So what: I learnt how to do a back flip and a forward flip and I learnt how to make a pva fish .

Now what: Next week I want to achieve all my work and do better in running. Our habit of mind is gathering data though all senses. I did that by helping my buddy paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment