Friday 21 September 2012

Week 10 Reflection

What: This week we learnt a new website. Now we are doing all our work on-line but if the internet is down we have to do our work in our book. The website is called Edmodo. I have finished all my work but I haven't done my inquiry because we haven’t done it yet. On Tuesday we went to Palmerston North. We went to the Lido and we had lunch at Esplanade. We played tag nobody could catch me. We also watched a play called the Magnolia Street. It was very funny. This lady had a husband called Lionel. He was in the German army. He died. many years before Jake was born. They'd go to a dance every Friday night but her dad would refuse to let her. So she would sneak out of the window and meet Lionel at the Magnolia tree. She planted the magnolia tree so she could remember Lionel. Then jack came along and tagged on a  man's fence so he ran and he ran in to the old lady so she told him to help do something so he didn't have to apologize but he kept asking questions so she told him the story about her and Lionel. On Monday we had a closing ceremony for our Olympics and I won a silver medal for egg and spoon race. Our habit of mind is still Gathering data through all senses.. I did that by smelling the chlorine in the pool.
So What: This week I learnt a new web sites called Edmodo and Spellodrome.

Now What: Next week I want to once again complete all my work. I want to be king so I can sit on the couch and sit in the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment