Saturday 3 November 2012

Week 3 Reflection

What: This week we did kapa haka. We did the haka powhiri. We learnt a new song.  It is all about fingers and how many fingers you have. We also went to badminton. First we did some stretches. We played a warm-up game. We had to play paper-scissors-rock then we had to run to the end of the court. We also had a competition me and Isaiah  got to the final. He beat me by one point so I'm the runner-up in the class at badminton. We did bike safety on Monday. We went over a ramp, on a ladder and around some cones. We also went swimming but only the people that finished their work got to go. Last week's goal I didn't complete because I didn't finish my work. Our Habit of Mind is Taking Responsible Risks.

So What: This week I learnt how to do an abstract painting and   how to paint different ways and how to use a paint brush different ways.

Now What: Next week I want to finish my work so I can go for a swim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment